Pages

Sunday 8 September 2013

Vegan MoFo 2013: Sleepy Sunday's: 29th Annual Vegetarian Food Festival, Toronto.

This weekend was amaaaazing.

I ate so much amazing food, saw some amazing products, sampled a gazillion things and went to some very informative and inspiring talks.

Back to the food... I'll let the pictures talk on this one.























...Then I came home and had nothing but liters of water, clementines and went for a 9km run.

I loved it, but am very glad it only happens once a year!

I'll be going more into detail about the entire weekend and some of the things pictured above when the themes of this week correspond to it. Cause this girl is going to be eating tons of raw simple fruit and veggies this week. Since I'm seriously considering running my first half marathon (eek) at the end of October, this kind of eating just won't do! I love it, don't get me wrong, but we enjoy each others company so much more when we see each other sparingly.

And thus, I give massive kudos to the TVA who organizes such amazing events here in Toronto! It was truly the best veg even I've ever been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment