Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Vegan MoFo 2013: Web Wednesdays: Asian Green Beans

Sometimes the simplest thing are the best.

Like this recipe, simple, fresh and easy to make.

Web Wednesdays are fun because all I'm doing is googling three ingredients I have in my fridge/pantry and attaching vegan and recipe to them. I look through the results to find something that appeals to me and make it.

This time around I included green beans, rice and ginger. Asian green beans sounded the best and the simplest to make. 20 minutes later dinner was served!




Asian Green Beans

Ingredients:

-2-3 large handfuls green beans
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds

In a hot pan, saute the ginger in a bit of water until fragrant.
Add all other ingredients along with 1/2 cup water to the pan ans simmer for 2-3 mintues.
Add in the green beans and cook covered for about 5-7 minutes depending on how you like them, I prefer them on the crunchy side. 

Enjoy over rice or soba noodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment